This edition, while building on the online marketing research content, tracks recent developments in the area of relationship marketing. Specific importance has been given to the concepts of Customer Lifetime Value, Mobile Marketing, Social Marketing and Experiential Marketing. Together, these address the advancement of marketing research to the forefront of business strategies that involve the increased effort to win customers’ share of purchases.
Naresh K Malhotra
ISBN-10: 0137066732 • ISBN-13: 9780137066735
With Solutions for Video Cases!
I. INTRODUCTION AND EARLY PHASES OF MARKETING RESEARCH 1. Introduction to Marketing Research
2. Defining the Marketing Research Problem and Developing an Approach II. RESEARCH DESIGN FORMULATION 3. Research Design, Secondary and Syndicated Data
4. Qualitative Research
5. Survey and Observation
6. Experimentation and Causal Research
7. Measurement and Scaling
8. Questionnaire and Form Design
9. Sampling Design and Procedures III. DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS, AND REPORTING 10. Data Collection and Preparation
11. Data Analysis: Frequency Distribution, Hypothesis Testing, and Cross-Tabulation
12. Data Analysis: Hypothesis Testing Related to Differences, Correlation, and Regression
13. Report Preparation and Presentation